By 志敏 李
Read or Download 高调做事低调做人 (Chinese Edition) PDF
Similar personalities books
Providing state of the art study from prime investigators, this quantity examines the methods during which humans comprehend their interpersonal reviews. supplied are clean views on how members glean social wisdom from prior relationships and practice it within the the following and now. additionally explored are the consequences of biases and expectations approximately major others on courting delight and private wellbeing and fitness.
Initially released in 1964, the purpose of this ebook was once to examine the mental tactics fascinated by knowing character, and to contemplate how the psychologist may perhaps assist in making extra actual exams. Professor Vernon discusses intimately the medical prestige of psychoanalytic and different ‘depth’ theories of motivation, the worth of other kinds of psychotherapeutic remedy and counselling, the effect of upbringing at the improvement of character, and the effectiveness of projective recommendations.
First released in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
In un ricco viaggio tra passato e presente, tra neuroscienza, tradition e linguaggi apparentemente differenti e inconciliabili, il libro, con un linguaggio chiaro e comprensibile, conduce il lettore, anche quello meno esperto in materia, advert integrare una visione e consapevolezza olistica della realtà.
- Toward A Psychology of Persons
- Luminous Night's Journey: An Autobiographical Fragment
- Gewaltfreie Männlichkeitsideale: Psychologische Perspektiven auf zivilgesellschaftliche Friedensarbeit (Politische Psychologie) (German Edition)
- Healing the Wounded God: Finding Your Personal Guide to Individuation and Beyond (Jung on the Hudson Books)
- Miteinander statt gegeneinander-Partnerschaftliches Problemlösen (German Edition)
Additional info for 高调做事低调做人 (Chinese Edition)