By Bryan E. Robinson
Read Online or Download Chained to the Desk (Third Edition): A Guidebook for Workaholics, Their Partners and Children, and the Clinicians Who Treat Them PDF
Best personalities books
Providing cutting-edge study from top investigators, this quantity examines the strategies in which humans comprehend their interpersonal stories. supplied are clean views on how participants glean social wisdom from earlier relationships and observe it within the the following and now. additionally explored are the results of biases and expectations approximately major others on dating pride and private future health.
Initially released in 1964, the purpose of this booklet was once to examine the mental approaches fascinated about knowing character, and to think about how the psychologist may possibly assist in making extra exact tests. Professor Vernon discusses intimately the medical prestige of psychoanalytic and different ‘depth’ theories of motivation, the worth of alternative forms of psychotherapeutic remedy and counselling, the effect of upbringing at the improvement of character, and the effectiveness of projective thoughts.
First released in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
In un ricco viaggio tra passato e presente, tra neuroscienza, tradition e linguaggi apparentemente differenti e inconciliabili, il libro, con un linguaggio chiaro e comprensibile, conduce il lettore, anche quello meno esperto in materia, advert integrare una visione e consapevolezza olistica della realtà.
- Flow Experience: Empirical Research and Applications
- Die Psychose als Erzählgeschehen: Eine textanalytische Tagebuchstudie (German Edition)
- Die Suche nach der verfluchten Mitte (German Edition)
- Handbook of Social Support and the Family (Springer Series on Stress and Coping)
- Identity Theory
- Zusammenhang zwischen explizitem und implizitem Selbstwertgefühl: Ein systematisches Review der neueren empirischen Forschungsliteratur (German Edition)
Additional info for Chained to the Desk (Third Edition): A Guidebook for Workaholics, Their Partners and Children, and the Clinicians Who Treat Them