By Sylvain Ratabouil
About This Book
- Create excessive functionality cellular purposes with C/C++ and combine with Java
- Exploit complicated Android beneficial properties equivalent to photos, sound, enter, and sensing
- Port and reuse your individual or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystem
Who This booklet Is For
Are you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality? Are you a C/C++ developer who doesn’t are looking to hassle with the complexity of Java and its out-of-control rubbish collector? do you need to create quickly in depth multimedia functions or video games? If you’ve responded certain to any of those questions then this e-book is for you. With a few basic wisdom of C/C++ improvement, it is possible for you to to dive headfirst into local Android development.
What you'll Learn
- Build your first Android local venture from scratch
- Communicate with Java via Java local Interfaces
- Learn the foremost layout intricacies of constructing a local OpenGL ES 2.0 pictures application
- Initialize, play, and list sound and track with OpenSL ES
- Handle enter occasions and sensors to create varied interplay types
- Port an present library on Android by means of compiling commonest C++ frameworks on Android
- Interface and optimize the prevailing code with RenderScript
- Combine portraits, sound, enter, sensors, and physics on your application
Android NDK is all approximately injecting high-performance and conveyable code into your cellular apps by means of exploiting the utmost pace of the machine they run on.
This ebook will make it easier to create C/C++-enabled cellular purposes and combine them with Java. The books begins with instructing you ways to entry local API and port libraries utilized in one of the most profitable Android purposes. subsequent, you'll circulate directly to create a true local software undertaking throughout the whole implementation of a local API and porting present third-party libraries. relocating ahead, you are going to entry the keyboard and enter peripherals and browse accelerometer or orientation sensors. ultimately, you'll dive into extra complex issues comparable to RenderScript.
Read Online or Download Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition PDF
Similar application development books
In DetailWebRTC offers web-based real-time verbal exchange and is determined to revolutionize our view of what the internet particularly is. Streaming audio and video from browser to browser, in addition to starting uncooked entry to the digital camera and microphone, is already making a complete new dynamic net. WebRTC additionally introduces real-time facts channels that may let interplay with dynamic info feeds from sensors and different units.
Grasp the rules and methods of multithreaded programming with the Java eight Concurrency APIAbout This BookImplement concurrent functions utilizing the Java eight Concurrency API and its new componentsImprove the functionality of your functions or method extra facts whilst, benefiting from your whole assets.
Is web software program so diversified from “ordinary” software program? This publication virtually solutions this question in the course of the presentation of a software program layout approach in keeping with the country Chart XML W3C regular in addition to Java. net company, Internet-of-Things, and Android purposes, specifically, are seamlessly exact and carried out from “executable types.
- Pro Couchbase Server
- Building Mobile Applications Using Kendo UI Mobile and ASP.NET Web API
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite: Apps entwickeln mit InDesign und HTML5 - inklusive Prozessoptimierung und Profi-Tipps aus der Praxis (German Edition)
Additional info for Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition